- I've been hitting up the local goodwill here and there recently and have scored quite a few Tupperware and Pyrex pieces that will be perfect for freezer cooking. For the rest of the my freezer plan, I am going to use Ziplocs and lots of saran wrap and foil!
- I am still doing the shred along with walking a couple hilly miles with Hubs a couple of times a week. It's kind of funny how much more cumbersome it gets as the belly gets bigger
- I have taken to making monthly to-do lists for Hubs and I to tackle. It's definitely helping my forgetful prego memory and it's been very helpful for knocking out those things that get bumped from one weekly to-do list to the next. In May, I got a ton of stuff done that had been hanging around on my list for months! And already in June, we've tackled some big stuff. Feels great getting this stuff crossed off the list before it gets too hot.
- I am pretty sure Ms RP had a major growth spurt from Saturday to Sunday because Saturday I felt fantastic and energetic and small and didn't feel like I went overboard doing anything in particular but Sunday...Woah. Sunday I woke up feeling awful and felt that way for most of the day. Achy, trouble breathing (while at the same time she was stretched out and dancing waaaay low), so exhausted I felt like I had to lay down every couple of minutes, light-headed and just plain old big. Today I feel much more "normal" but my belly is definitely bigger. I think if we have another baby I will measure my belly's circumference each week to have a better gauge.
- I've picked up some totally adorable non-maternity pieces in my pre-pregnancy size in the past couple of weeks that I can still get lots of wear out of now. I am excited that I'll still be able to wear them later on. Makes it so much easier to spend the money, especially as I get closer and closer to her arrival.
- Speaking of which, my only goal for Sunday was to go through my clothes (new stuff and stuff I already had) and finalize what I was wearing for the photo shoot. I felt like I had nothing to wear but I ended up being able to put together 12 totally adorable outfits and now I have to narrow it down. Hubs has been most unhelpful because he liked them all! I put them together in polyvore but that's totally not helping me narrow it down. I may have to solicit some feedback here. :)
Monday, June 4, 2012
A bit of Monday Misc for today. I can't believe we are already nearly a week into June!!! This past weekend was one of our last weekends in awhile that had nothing "official" on the agenda, somehow though we always manage to stay busy!